Tuesday 29 May 2012

I went back to work yesterday, for the first time in 6 months.  Partly economic, partly to keep my brain from turning to mush.  First consequence?  I missed the blog yesterday, not a good start.  I need to find a way to get mobile, which would be a leap forward for me as, technologically, I am only just into the 21st century (my PC was bought in 2003).  The challenge will be making sure I do not let the writing slip.  The aim is still to get 2 collections of short stories published by the end of June.

After 11 years in the same company, it is also interesting to walk into somewhere where you know no-one, particularly when people have expectations of you.


Twenty faces looking back, expecting wisdom.  She’d been hired to change their world.  She stretched her mouth into the shape of a smile and began speaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment