Thursday 29 November 2012

A slap on the wrist yesterday - someone followed my blog...rather than celebrations, cue immediate guilt that I hadn't updated it for a while.  But is this a bad thing?  If I have nothing to say, should I say something anyway, for the sake of filling pages?  No, I don't think I should.  There have been enough cases of rash-tweeting recently to be a warning that keeping your mouth shut occasionally is a good thing.  So, to my first follower, thank you very much and welcome.  Just don't expect essays...

Her thoughts always crowded around, seeking attention, demanding to be put down on paper.  Once there, they would not lay quiet.  She pressed the ‘back’ button.

1 comment:

  1. I apologize for the slap. Wait, do I? I take that back.

    There is no reason to feel guilty. Your blog is for you, not me. I don't expect essays. Just be yourself. How often you decide to share a snippet is up to you!

    I am pleased to be your first follower.

    ReplyDelete